This small chapel was built in 1925 and is located in the community of Moose in the Grand Teton National Park. The chapel was originally built to serve guests and employees of the dude ranches that stretches northward from Jackson, WY, along the base of the Teton Range. More information on the chapel is available at:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapel_of_the_Transfiguration.
No EXIF information is available
Categories & Keywords
Category:Architecture and Structures
Keywords:2012, Episcopal Chapel of Transconfiguration, Grand Teton National Park, Moose, WY